You can download last year press release here : Webmission Press Release San Francisco 2010.
If you are interested in covering the event and want additional infos, please contact us at email@example.com . More info at our contact page.
Who we are
We are a group of Belgian web tech & mobile entrepreneurs, bloggers, journalists, developers and tech enthusiasts that have voluntarily joined forces to promote abroad the many good ideas and projects that are brewing in the country.
Taking advantage of the Google I/0 conference, we have organized a 4th webmission in San Francisco from May 7th to May 14th, 2011.
Our main channels,
we are organizing
- Belgian dinner, Webmission meeting the Belgians in the Bay Area
- Belgian startups pitch & demos at the local startups scene to showcase the many good ideas and projects that are brewing in the country
- Monday 09/05 : KISSmetrics, Klout, EA, Playfish
- Tuesday 10/05 : Meeting @Scobleizer, L’Atelier North America
- Wednesday 11/05 : Twitter
- Thursday 12/05 : Twitter, EA, Playfish, Flipboard, Qik, Skype
- Friday 13/05 : DotCloud, Storify, Creative Commons, Eye-Fi, Stanford
- Others : incubators, co-working spaces, meetups , ..
Events and conferences attending
- Saturday 07 – 08/05 : Music Hack Day SF
- Monday 09/05: SFMusicTech, European Entrepreneurship and Innovation Thought Leaders Seminar
- Tuesday 10/05: Google I/O Day 1, SF Founder Institute Session
- Wednesday 11/05 : Google I/O Day 2