A few days left before SXSW.
Sorry for the lack of updates folks, it’s been a busy time for all of us.
For those of you who are not joining but wondering who is, and what this is all about, here’s a recap.
We have 20 participants and we are proud to say it’s a great team!
- Antoine Perdaens (Co-Founder and CEO at Knowledge Plaza)
- Jeremy Le Van (Designer at Foursquare)
- Frédéric della Faille (Founder at Checkthis)
- Melvyn Hills (Web Developer at Checkthis)
- Caroline Sedda (Senior Product Manager at Shopping.com)
- Xavier Damman (Co-Founder, Director at Storify)
- Marina Aubert (Managing Director at CommunicationWeb)
- Damien Van Achter (Editorial Developer at OWNI)
- Ramon Suarez (Founder & Managing Partner at BetaGroup Coworking Brussels)
- Maxime De Greve (Lead UX/UI Designer at Uberlife)
- Sam Piroton (Freelance Consultant)
- Stijn Van Vreckem (Managing Director at XAOP)
- Jean-Yves Huwart (Founder and CEO at Entreprise Globale)
- Muriel Ebrahime (Freelance Graphic Designer)
- Grégoire Hoin (Owner/Partner at Spade SCRL)
- Vincent Battaglia (Product Manager/Engineer at Storify)
- Xavier Corman (External CFO for SME)
- Bart Becks (Founder & CO-CEO of SonicAngel)
- Patrick Bosteels (CEO / co-founder, tcs digital world)
Ramon and Jean-Yves will be attending the Global Coworking Unconference Conference, which happens in Austin before SXSW starts.
As the few people who have already been to SXSW know, there’s much to do at the conference itself already, and there’s so much network happening organically that we won’t have time to rest.
A few visits and meetups are planned with local people, companies, and the French by South West (FXSW) and we’ll tell you more about them as they happen.
If you have a browse through the massive amount of panels happenning at SXSW, you’ll see that at any given time, there is something for everyone, wether you’re in marketing, design, development, or running a startup.
There’s also a list of featured sessions.
For those who don’t have the chance to be in Austin for SXSW, we’ll probably tweet a lot during the conference so follow @webmission for updates from the team. We’ll also create stories with Storify here.
See you on the other side!
(Photo: Tori Lesikar)
- 8 Places You Should Not Miss While in SxSW (myventurepad.com)
- #SXSW: How to make the most of your first visit to SXSW (smartblogs.com)